Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008


I know, Christmas was 13 days ago.  I'm just catching up after being a lazy bum during the Christmas break.  What's sad, is that I didn't even take that many pictures on Christmas Eve and Christmas day.  I have some little movie clips of us opening presents, but I'm in most of those and they WILL NEVER be posted.  It was early, I hadn't showered, and my pajamas were questionable.  So, this is what I've got........


We spend Christmas Eve with my brother, Dave, and his family.  This is Dave's daughter, Taylor, with Bryn playing on the computer.

This is Dave's other daughter, Lindsey, and her husband, Shane.

After we got home that night, we peeled some carrots for the reindeer and put out cookies and water for Santa.  Yummy!

This is Bryn on Christmas morning with her (and her brother's) new glitter bouncy ball.  She loved them!  (thanks Lowder cousins!)

Last is Dave in his new jammies.  I'll do better and take more pictures next year.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That's cute! Dave's daughter doesn't look like she's old enough to be married!!

Julie said...

Yes, she looks very young. She turned 19 when they were engaged and now she's 20. They've been married for a year and 4 months.

Maylene said...

How funny, I just ran across those glitter balls at a store out in Gilbert last weekend! I was out with some of my sister-in-laws and we had our kids is tow...and all (7) of the kids were playing with them (I'm sure the store we were in was thrilled, especially since we didn't buy one :)