Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tae Kwon Do




Since our favorite gymnastics teacher moved to Utah, Bryn decided she wanted to try something new.  So, last week we signed her up for Tae Kwon Do.  She has absolutely LOVED it.  I think she feels like a Jedi in training :-)  She's always exhausted when we pick her up and still wants to go back for more.  We're hoping that's a good sign and she'll stick with it for a long time.  And I even sewed those patches on myself (which Dave just said is "frickin' amazing").

4 comments:

bethany said...

Yeah for sewing patches on Julie!! i love that Bryn is taking Tae Kwon Do-she'll definitely be able to defend herself against Darth Vader now!

Our Little Corner said...

That is Frickin Amazing. You'll be a patch sewing pro when Nicholas enters Cub Scouts. :)
Congrats to Bryn on her new hobby/talent/skill (I don't know where Tae Kwan Do fits in that).
The word I have to type to get this to save is "ingluto" which incidentally is exactly how I feel today.

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

That is pretty amazing that you sewed those patches on! Way to go you. I'm not that talented. I would have used an iron-on

Stacy Family said...

It amazes me how alike Bryn and Lucas are. They both love starwars and martial arts. Way to go Bryn! And way to go Julie with all that sewing!