Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blame it on facebook

I love this blog and had a really great time with it when I first started blogging, but I think facebook is the reason it has been neglected. I like how I can get on facebook and see what's going on with everyone at the click of a button. I also love how easy it is to upload movies and pictures. So, I guess once I've uploaded something to facebook I feel like everyone's seen it. Well, everyone except Shilo :-) That being said, I wish facebook was more like a journal. I wish I could gather all that info and put it in a book like I could with this blog. Has anyone figured out how to do that yet?

Well, in the meantime I'm going to try (again) to do better. I really like going back and looking through what I've blogged in the past and I know if i don't keep blogging there won't be anything to look back on.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am just publishing my 2nd blog book! I am so excited, one years worth of post is 247 pages. Hope you and your family is doing well. Miss ya!

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

I canceled my facebook account because I was totally adicted to it. Welcome back to blogging!