Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Background

So, my nieces have been giving me a hard time about not updating my blog. I've been a little obsessed with facebook and have neglected Carattini Chronicles. I promise I will post lots of fun pictures when I get home and can download pictures from my trip to Utah/Elko. In the meantime, Hayley picked out this new background. I didn't like it at first, but it's growing on me. Unfortunately, she picked up on my password in the process. If there are any weird posts in the near future, you'll all know why. KEEP OUT, HAYLEY!!

I just realized that I have a picture of Hayley and her sisters (Allison, Janelle, and Holly). This was taken a few weeks ago at Bear World in Rigby, Idaho. Too funny!


Largest bear to smallest bear - Allison, Janelle, Hayley, Holly.

No comments: