10 Years Ago:
1. I was living in Layton and working for Deseret Book.
2. Dave was working for AGLL....I think he was just their "head geek." Can't really remember.
3. I spent most of my free time with Dave and my sisters, Nancy and Jodi.
4. I was only 25!
Today's "to do" list:
1. Give Nick a bath
2. Cut paper for Elisha and get it in the mail.
3. Find a guest speaker for super Saturday (anyone want to volunteer?)
4. Clean off my desk.
5. Get Bryn to clean her room (oh, the pain!)
6. Figure out what to make for dinner.
3. Ice cold water
4. Fishy crackers
If I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a new house.
2. Plastic surgery.
3. Pay off my siblings mortgages.
4. Pay off Cheryl's medical bills.
5. Fly all my friends out here to spend a week with me at a spa in Scottsdale! Ya, baby!
6. Buy a lot more stuff from Stampin' Up!
The list could go on and on and on..........
Places I've lived:
1. Aloha, Oregon
2. Beaverton, Oregon
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Modesto, California
5. Salida, California
6. Bountiful, Utah
7. Layton, Utah
8. Syracuse, Utah
9. Avondale, Arizona
Jobs I've had:
3. Courtesy Clerk at Albertson's
4. Graded papers and vacuumed for Brother Couch at Ricks College
5. Don's Mobile Glass
6. Townsend Opera Players (no, I didn't sing....just office work)
7. Deseret Book
8. Bureau of Licensing for the Department of Health, Utah
9. Mother (hardest job ever and most rewarding!)
That was fun, now it's your turn. Tag, you're it!