Saturday, October 25, 2008

Everyone's stealing......even me!



I "stole" this from someone's blog who lives in California.  If you can't tell, the sign reads "Yes on Prop 8".   If you've been living in a bubble or a state not voting on an issue like this, voting yes on Prop 8 means you believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman (same here in Arizona with Prop 102).  I thought it was funny because this person I "stole" this from had a sign like this in their front yard (a "Yes on Prop 8" sign, not Samuel the Lamanite on the wall) and it was stolen.  I guess the "tolerant left" have been stealing signs like this all over California.  I've even heard from my sister-in-law, in San Jose, that there have been some very heated exchanges between neighbors regarding this topic.  So, I thought this picture was fitting.  I know how they feel about Prop 8 & Prop 102, but now I wonder how they feel about our freedom of speech.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love it! I didn't know Arizona also has a marriage prop. How retarded that we have to vote to sanctify marriage! It's been a nasty fight.

Jessica said...

That's an awesome poster! he he. Go marriage. It's not our problem that others decide to bat for the other team...he he

Sarah Heder said...

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was funny. And yes, people are stealing the "vote yes on prop 8" signs out of our lawns! It's ridiculous!