Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Super Saturday

I just posted some pictures of my trip to Ikea to purchase jars for Super Saturday, so I thought I'd show you what some of our projects look like.


I love these jars.  They have those cute flip top lids.


This is a magnet board I made.  Some one signed up to make one for her kitchen.  She's going to use it as a recipe holder.  It's going to say at the bottom, "Back off, I'm starvin'!"  Isn't that an awesome idea?



My friend Jeannette is going to teach how to make this fall wreath.  She's also going to make one for Christmas.  We are also going to make those blocks next to the wreath.  They say "autumn, pumpkins, falling leaves".

Hope to see you there!  If you haven't signed up yet.......too bad, you're too late!!!! :-)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Love the Super Saturday ideas. This year my ginormous ward decided to have a "Fabulous Friday" night so that our husbands wouldn't be mad that we're gone all day on Saturday. Whatever! I'll be sure to bring my camera and blog my pictures.