Wednesday, October 8, 2008

IKEA!

I've turned into one of those people who takes their camera to the store so I can have pictures for my blog.  But you know what, that's okay.  I've decided that this blog with be like a journal for me so I'll put in it whatever I want, right?!

That being said, I am in charge of Super Saturday (a fall craft day at church) in my ward.  One of the projects is a really cute change jar with ribbon and vinyl letters on the front.  Some say "Family Fund" or "Vacation Fund" or "Mission Fund".  We had 40 people sign up to make these QTs, so I went to Ikea to purchase their awesome jars.   While we were there, we let the kids play in the children's area of the store.  They've got some fun stuff.....we love Ikea!


I needed two baskets to hold all these jars and the other stuff I couldn't live without.





Nick doesn't care where we are.  If there's a table to climb on, he'll do it!

No comments: